Yedi Mavi Project
Yedi Mavi is a special and luxury project in the European part of Istanbul:
The Yedi Mavi project is located in the Zaytin borno area along the coast, one of the most beautiful places in Istanbul.
The project is being built by KALKAVAN YAPI, HASAN SEVER İNŞAAT, GÜL YAPI holdings in an area of 63,500 square meters in 6 blocks including residential, office and shopping centers.
The total number of units in the project is 848 units.
The residential units consist of one-bedroom, two-bedroom, three-bedroom, four bedroom and five-bedroom apartments.
All the units of the project are made of glass walls, which allows you to view the sea view from different angles in every direction.
The space between the blocks is completely covered with green areas designed as a garden and gives you the opportunity to walk or ride a bike and enjoy the greenery.
The project is designed by the famous Turkish architect MURAT TABALIOĞLU, with 80% of the project including sea-view apartments with large terraces, and this architect, with its own design in this project, is known not only in Turkey but also throughout the world.
The project has all the amenities, recreation, sports, shopping centers, hotels, charging stations for electric cars.
– Sports complex, shopping center, cafe, restaurant, green area, children’s play park
– Indoor and outdoor swimming pool, automatic system for heating and cooling, SPA
– Telecommunication system, water tank, 24-hour security and more.
Geolocation of the project:
– At a distance of 5 km from Ataturk Airport near the beach
– It is located 5 km from Istanbul main road.
– The distance from the AVRASYA tunnel, İDO Bakkerkı Terminal, İDO İnı Kapı Terminal
– At a distance from the TEM, E5 highway
– Approximately one hour from the airport of New York and New York airport.
The starting price of the project is $ 250,000, which is the date of delivery of the February 2020 project.
Purchase of a project in cash or installments in the form of 30% prepayment and maintenance over a period of 36 months without interest.